Welcome to The Coach and Horses, Dersingham, Norfolk
West Norfolk CAMRA pub of the Year 2015 NORFOLK CAMRA Pub of the Year 2014
Sheila, Helen and the staff welcome you to Coach and Horses, a traditional village pub and restaurant, offering comfortable accommodation and a relaxed friendly atmosphere.
Whether it's sitting by the real fire to keep warm when it's cold, or enjoying the lovely beer garden with the kids in the warmer weather, it's a place where you'll feel at home.
- Excellent real ale
- Delicious home cooked food is served every day, lovingly prepared by The Peppercorn Kitchen, run by Sheila's daughter Helen.
- Beautiful beer garden with children's play area, smoking shelter and patio, and a Petanque pitch.
- Regular entertainment, live local bands, quiz nights, charity fundraisers etc.
- Free Wi-Fi is available throughout the pub.
- We are a dog friendly pub, with a large secluded car park.
- Ideal venue for local meetings, parties etc. Buffet service available.
Situated just 1 mile from Royal Sandringham Estate we are an ideal base for exploring the area, local attractions such as Sandringham House, Snettisham RSPB reserve, Hunstanton, and the endless beaches of North West Norfolk.
Please browse our website to get a flavour of what we do, we look forward to your visit. Sign up for our newsletter to ensure you don't miss out on our fantastic offers.
Recent feedback on our accomodation from www.booking.com:
“ Lovely busy friendly proper pub,staff and locals helpful and welcoming. Fantastic home cooked fresh food cooked to order. Accomodation spotless and bed comfortable. There is nothing not to like about The coach and Horses. Would definately pay a return visit. ” Janet - Brighton
“ The staff alll made us very welcome from the minute we walked through the door. They even cooked the dog a sausage for breakfast! ”
Gaynor - Stoney Stanton
...and from Tripadvisor.co.uk
When we arrived were greeted with a warm friendly welcome and made 2 feel at home. The room couldn't have been better, it had everything we needed and was spotles. The breakfast was amazing and kept us full until our evening meal. The pub is lovely and the landlady and the staff very friendly. Thoroughly recommend staying here. The price was very reasonable especially as it was the Easter weekend.