We are very happy to welcome you and your canine companions at the Coach & Horses. We kindly ask you to read and adhere to the following guidelines to ensure
the comfort of yourself and other guests during your stay.
- The coach & horses is prepared to accommodate your pet by prior arrangement only, provided that they are fully house trained. Please note that due to the size
of the rooms we can only accept 1 medium sized or 2 small dogs per room.
- We charge £10 per night per dog, £5 of which is donated to Guide Dogs for the Blind. We ask that you pay this amount in cash directly into their charity box on the
bar upon departure.
- Upon arrival please ask at the bar for a key to the external door so that you are able to take your dog out during the night if necessary.
- Please do not use our towels for your dog or allow them on the bed. If you require a towel please ask and we will provide one.
- Your pet must be kept on a lead when it is in the public areas of the property.
- Please do not leave your pet unattended in your room.
- In consideration of other diners we do not allow dogs in the restaurant, however your dog is welcome in the bar areas where we also serve food.
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your pet on coach & horses property and in the neighbourhood.
- Any disturbances such as barking must be curtailed to ensure other guests are not inconvenienced.
- You are responsible for any property damage resulting from your pet. The coach & horses reserves the right to charge an amount commensurate to the cost of such
damage or additional cleaning costs to the card used to make the reservation.